The latest update for Electra Download was launched. And we thought of providing you with a step by step guide to help you in jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 – iOS 12.1.2 on your iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus or 7 Plus, 7 with the use of Electra. Below steps should be followed to complete the task above. iOS 12.1.2 Cydia installed on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch device is the best freeware that you have to remain to get rid of the Apple’s hardware and software restrictions. iOS 12.1.2 jailbreak is the only way that you have to reach for iOS 12.1.2 Cydia apps store. With this exploit, you will be able to remove all hardware and software restrictions from your device which have been instituted by apple. You should use a compatible iOS 12.1.2 jailbreak tool for your current firmware.
1) iTunes should be launched and the firmware should be restored.
- Important: Backup all your data since iTunes will remove and restore all your data from the iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus or 7 Plus, 7 devices.
2) Electra Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 – iOS 12.1.2 should be downloaded via its official website. Click here to get the latest version of Electra Download.
3) Below steps should be followed before jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 To iOS 12.1.3 with Electra
- Turn off my iPhone on your device.
- Enable Airplane mode
- Turn off wifi
- Disable Siri
- Reboot your device
4) Your iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus or 7 Plus, 7 devices should be connected to the computer.
- Then Cydia impactor should be launched and Electra IPA should be sideloaded on your iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus or 7 Plus, 7 devices.
- Important: Apple ID and password will be asked by iOS 12.1.1 – iOS 12.1.2 Cydia Impactor. But it will depend on the version of Electra that you sideloaded; either paid developer version or the non- paid non-developer version.
- The latter is highly recommended for most of the users by us.
5) Then sideloading will be completed.
- Soon after Electra app should be launched and “Jailbreak iOS 12.1.1 – iOS 12.1.2” button should be tapped.
- Then the device will reboot.
6) When that procedure is over, lock screen should be unlocked, Electra app should be launched again and “Jailbreak” button should be tapped again too.
7) Let the Electra iOS 12.1.1 – iOS 12.1.2 jailbreak do its thing to complete the jailbreak process, after which you will have Cydia icon on the Home screen.
8) Cydia iOS 12.1.1 – iOS 12.1.2 should be launched and installing tweaks could be started now.
Finally, it is important to note that you need to re-sideload and re-jailbreak once a week. And you don’t have to worry about your tweaks, data, and settings because they won’t be affected and will be inactive during the process running iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus or 7 Plus, 7 All Apple Devices. You will also have to activate iOS 12.1.1 – iOS 12.1.2 jailbreak mode after every reboot by re-running Electra app.